H O U S E K E Y S
In UO there are two different types of buildings:
Public buildings (shops, museums etc)
Private buildings (homes, guildhouses etc)|
Whether a house is public or private, is up to the owner. The status of the building can be changed at
any time. Private houses have locked doors and require keys to be opened. Big Mamas Apartmentos is a private
building to ensure privacy of the tennants living in it.
Each tennant will receive one set of keys when moving in. While inside the building, it is necessarry to carry
the keys in your backpack at all times to move around the building. When leaving the building, you are asked
to please leave your keys in the key pouch which is locked down in the front doorway. This will ensure
that you do not lose them during your travels outside of the building, and that you will always have them
at the castle waiting when you return.
To open doors using the keys, you simply
need to have them in your backpack. No unlocking or locking is necessarry. Simply open and close the doors like you
normally would and the keys will work automatically.
- give or lend your keys to anyone not living in the building
- carry the keys in your backpack while visiting Felucca (they will most likely be stolen or looted)
- carry keys while subjecting yourself to dangerous situations, such as dungeon crawls, monster hunts
- unlock the doors at ANY time
- double click on the keys twice - this will empty the key ring and the keys will become scattered in your backpack
Each apartment has one secure container which should be kept locked at all times. The key for the container will be given to you when you move in, and
it is advisable to keep it on a keyring. If you lose your secure container key, you will provided a copy by